50% InEmory Program Support:
Reporting to the Associate Director of Academic Programs, the InEmory Program Administrator will serve as the liaison between students, faculty, and administration for the Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing’s (NHWSN) InEmory ABSN Education Program. Working in partnership with other NHWSN departments, the InEmory Program Administrator will collect and analyze data related to student satisfaction, program evaluation, operational competencies, and budgetary efficiency which will help influence the NHWSN administration’s strategic planning.
In collaboration with the InEmory Program Administration and Office of Education will ensure the highest quality of educational excellence is delivered to achieve outcomes that are significant and distinctive through strategic planning and the evaluation of program deliverables on a continuous basis.
The InEmory Program Administrator will serve as the primary support person for the InEmory Program Director. This includes (but not limited to): calendar management, event planning, recording meeting minutes, drafting correspondences, developing promotional materials, coordinating room reservations, verifying records, expense reports, budgetary tracking, clinical compliance monitoring, serving as a resource to InEmory faculty, and students, and various tasks related to document preparation and organization.
50% Office of Education Administrative Support:
Serves as primary contact for Office of Education Administrative support. Welcomes guests, maintains room reservations, verifies records, processes expense reports, and maintains calendar and administrative tasks for the Associate Dean of Education. Will also serve as test proctor as needed.
- Serves as the primary point person for InEmory applicants and student questions or inquiries. Responds to applicant and student requests in a timely manner.
- Works to de-escalate and resolve student issues when possible; coordinates and communicates escalated students issues with faculty and administration as necessary.
- Communicates with and distributes information to each InEmory cohort via listserv and other NHWSN communication platforms.
- Reviews and verifies student records and assists with student registration. Assists with and maintains records related to pre- and post-admission requirements, compliance, progression, and graduation. Communicates with students and clinical placement institutions.
- Coordinates students’ requests for appeals and deferments with InEmory Program Director and Office of Admissions and Office of Enrollment and Student Affairs.
- Serves as InEmory program’s onsite liaison under the direction of the InEmory Program Director. Responds to requests in a timely manner.
- Coordinates dashboard reports, credential reports and logs as related to student compliance.
- Maintains and updates the InEmory Program dashboard report with data related to student satisfaction, performance, pass rates, diversity/inclusion, trends, enrollment statistics, and additional information as requested by InEmory Program Director and NHWSN Administration.
- Maintains and updates InEmory Program task calendar.
- Collaborates with the Office of Admissions on InEmory Program enrollment goals and strategies. Provides admissions and enrollment reports to InEmory Program Director.
- Collaborates with Director of Clinical Partner Relations and Placement on InEmory compliance correspondence and strategies. Provides compliance reports to InEmory Program Director.
- Coordinates applicant interviews and/or correspondence with InEmory Program Director.
- Maintains and updates correspondence in BOX to include but not limited to budget, applicant correspondence, program correspondence, and other written and electronic documents.
- Responds to applicant correspondence and communication and provides follow-up in a timely manner.
- Coordinates replacement for vacations and time off to ensure normal function of day-to-day operations.
- Tracks and assists in developing action and/or goal setting plans for InEmory students who require additional support.
- Coordinates InEmory faculty meetings, including agenda preparation/distribution, recording of minutes, and supports InEmory Program Director in meeting moderation.
- Supports InEmory Program Director with administrative tasks related to day-to-day operations of the InEmory Program.
- Tracks and maintains various organizational membership correspondence for faculty and affiliations related to the InEmory Program.
- Assists with securing and tracking affiliation agreements.
- Assists with development and tracking of reports to meet State Authorization & State Board of Nursing requirements.
- Serves as a liaison between the InEmory Program and other NHWSN departments.
- Provides support to InEmory faculty on NHWSN strategic planning and goals.
- Represents InEmory Program at Office of Education recurring meetings.
- Tracks and communicates any changes or updates related to InEmory Education.
- Supports the InEmory Program Director in the preparation of project status reports, informational sessions, web updates, and other marketing strategies.
- Plans, manages, and communicates various InEmory events including but not limited to: student orientation, award ceremonies, end of program events, and faculty meetings and luncheons.
- Assists with Office of Education events including DNP Program Semester Saturdays and all program student orientations.
Interdepartmental Collaboration and Development
- Attends developmental training as required.
- Serves as an InEmory Program representative in monthly staff meetings and other NHWSN engagements.
- Actively participates in InEmory events such as ceremonies, lectures, outings, and retreats as necessary.
- Collaborates with Simulation Center and other departments to ensure appropriate supplies and resources are available for student learning.
Bachelor's degree in a field related to the program and two years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Experience in customer service highly preferred.
- Excellent writing, editing, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with many competing priorities and deadlines
- Creative, energetic, and confident
- Passion for learning and acquiring new skills
- Team player, student-centered, and socially responsible
- Analytical and strategic thinker
- Computer skills and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Aptitude for math, negotiation, and motivation to achieve high quality outcomes