- Performs routine accounting and administrative duties and maintains various accounting related files, databases and supporting documentation.
- Reviews and processes payment requests, prepares and records billing charges, writes receipts for monies paid/received, and processes inter- and intra-departmental charges and fund transfers.
- Prepares requests for general and travel reimbursements, routes checks to appropriate parties, and follows up on unclaimed or incomplete checks.
- Prepares petty cash checks. Generates, reviews and prepares purchase orders and invoices for payment. Resolves vendor-related questions pertaining to invoices/charges and follows up on cancelled or delayed deliveries.
- Orders, receives and distributes supplies and equipment.
- May collect past due balances on customer accounts.
- Performs related responsibilities as required.
- Needs strong skills with Excel, Word and Outlook.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- One year of accounting clerk experience.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed