- Provides support related to operating priorities for the SOM.
- Assists in the planning, coordination, creation of collateral documentation, data analytics where necessary and implementation and interface with leadership regarding both internal and external communications for these initiatives.
- Will research and assist in the preparation of presentations.
- Manages a variety of SOM programs and projects related to ongoing operational initiatives, potentially including implementation plans from executed strategic initiatives efforts, HR/employee engagement initiatives, support for faculty and staff diversity programs, SOM wide wellness oversight, and emergency preparedness implementations aligned with CEPAR, compilation and distribution of the SOM Quarterly Operating Report and ongoing support relating to HR data clean up initiatives.
- Oversees an annual engagement survey, aligned with Emory University (EU) and Emory Healthcare (EHC) where necessary.
- Serves as a liaison with Dean's office functional areas to support compliance efforts and mission based initiatives.
- Examples of project/program focus includes:
- Leveraging EU wellness initiatives aimed at increasing SOM usage of Emory University programs and resources.
- Collaborates with SOM department leaders to ensure workplace safety and emergency preparedness initiatives that align SOM work environments with CEPAR guidelines, potential foundational implementation steps around SOM Lean environment initiatives In collaboration with internal colleagues, proactively organizes and monitors key SOM data sets and compliance indicators included in SOM Quarterly Report of Operations.
- Facilitates a consistent HR data and reporting compliance structure for use in SOM departments.
- Proactively works with colleagues on the Dean's team and in local departments to organize and coordinate work for various projects in the SOM.
- Plans, researches and prepares presentations for a variety of constituencies.
- Initiates and/or attends meetings, as needed, to support completion of project objectives.
- Researches and responds to a variety of questions/issues related to the Office of the Dean.
- Oversees complex projects requiring comprehensive research and data analysis.
- Helps coordinate the implementation of strategic/business plans, including the development, maintenance and presentation of status reports for projects.
- Acts as a liaison with internal and external constituents.
- May provide direction and guidance to the Dean's office support team.
- Performs related responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor's degree and five years of progressively responsible administrative and project management experience, preferably in higher education, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed