THESE POSITIONS COULD WORK AT EMORY MIDTOWN, EMORY JOHNS CREEK, EMORY UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL, EMORY ST. JOSEPH'S.
YOU MUST BE DEPENDABLE AND ABLE TO PASS DRUG TEST, NICOTINE TEST AND BACKGROUND CHECK.
THESE POSITIONS CAN BE TEMP OR TEMP TO HIRE.
IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE FOR WORK NOW AND HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH FOOD SERVICES IN A NURSING HOME, HOSPITAL, CRUISE SHIP OR CAFETERIA, PLEASE APPLY.
- Washes and sanitizes pots, pans, utensils, dishes, and other cooking or food serving items.
- Loads, operates, and unloads commercial dishwasher.
- Maintains a clean work environment by mopping floors, emptying and cleaning trash containers and compactors, and cleaning walls, floors, tables, and counters.
- Partially disassembles intitutional equipments, cleans and reaasembles.
- Observes all safety and infection control policies and procedures and uses required protection devices to prevent the transmission of food borne illness to patients, customers, and staff.
- May transport food carts to and from nursing units.
- Performs related responsibilities as required.
- The ability to read, write and follow written and verbal instructions. The ability to lift up to 50 pounds.