The Program Coordinator will support the M3 Clerkship Program and initiatives for the School of Medicine: Department of Urology.
- Primary duties are organizing, coordinating, and planning operational facets of a program and its related activities which include, but are not limited to the following:
- establishing long-term operational objectives,
- researching factors that may impact the success of the program, and
- working with individuals or groups to research and document program requirements in order to provide appropriate input into the development of strategic plans.
- Develops work plans to accomplish program goals and objectives and monitors progress toward their achievement.
- Conducts research and gathers information to develop various publications.
- Develops promotional materials which may include content for reports, briefings, newsletters, grants or other written information related to the program.
- Assists in developing and coordinating program-related conferences, conventions, or meetings.
- Monitors expenditures and may participate in the budget planning process and prepare financial reports.
- May assist in identifying funding resources and developing fund-raising strategies and initiatives.
- Prepares operational and statistical reports. Conducts training, represents the program at meetings and conferences, and networks with affiliated groups.
- May supervise assigned project staff, interns and/or volunteers. Performs related responsibilities as required.
- This is not an administrative support position.
- Bachelor's degree in a field related to the program and two years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.